<VV> On imbecils and ... letter to moderator of column

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 14:20:01 EDT 2008

Thanks for pointing that out.  BTW, the article I linked to
_http://www.wndu.com/localnews/headlines/27048114.html_
(http://www.wndu.com/localnews/headlines/27048114.html)
includes video camera icons that, when clicked on, show 3 clips of local
t.v. news coverage of the incident (be sure to scroll your screen to  see the
clips play on the far right).  If you use the drunk  driver's last name as a
search term in the newspaper's search engine,  you'll find an article about his
arraignment (I think it was the 19th) and  another video camera icon linking to
the t.v. news account of his  arraignment.  That t.v. news clip actually
contains more footage of the  wrecked car than the other 3.

~Bill Stanley

In a message dated 8/21/2008 2:02:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,