<VV> Ebay sellers

John Weber pugdog53 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 20:16:38 EDT 2008

I also sell on ebay and have running auctions right now. They do not control how someone pays you and probably never will. All my buyers have the option of cash, personal check, money order or paypal. Most use paypal and it is worth the fee to be paid right away and ship the next day making the transaction run that much faster and everyone is happy. also There are many sellers on ebay motors that accept only money orders and checks and no paypal.