<VV> Ebay sellers

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 21 21:06:56 EDT 2008

My cousin sells old jukeboxes on Ebay all the time and that is exactly what
he does. He notes in his ad that before signing up with Paypal to pay, that
the buyer should check with him first via email about form of payment. Most
will go off Ebay and settle without paying the 3.5% charge.

Dave, 68 Kelmark, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert.