<VV> A final thought (from me) on eBay

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 09:25:04 EDT 2008

I thought I should point out a couple of things about the eBay changes. First, they do not apply to the vehicle category of eBay Motors, so if you don't like the policies, list there. It also allows for paper payments if the person is picking up the item, so work around it that way.
Second, eBay says that a paper payment is 80% more likely to result in a claim for Item Not Received. Finally, if you need something from me, you definitely do not have to use eBay, as most of my carb and turbo sales are direct. Good luck with the new rules, regardless.
The Carbmeister