<VV> Pinion Bearing Adjusting Sleeve

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 24 16:53:48 EDT 2008

Thanks Craig, you confirmed what I thought.
The one I need is for a 1966  3.55 posi differential that will be mated with a 1966 M20 Saginaw four speed.  So the one on the right is the correct one then for holding the pinion in place.
I did a trial fit-up today and it all looks correct as the tranny has a recess where it fits around the tangs.
Regards, Dave.......