<VV> CRANK TIMING help

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 19:20:35 EDT 2008

has anyone used a crank gear offset key to end up with the same results as  a
140 pg crank? i know they do it to chevy sixes to get a low end torque
sometimes. anyone tell me if its really a bad thing?  how much?   2?  4?
which direction?  i want to get the best i can out of a 164 engine  with 110
heads , with a powerglide. this will go in the rampy. i will be using  the
otto parts OT10 cam.
this kind of stuff is confusing me now...so if i cant get answers i may  just
go with stock setup and hope for the best.
cheers , tim colson

deal here.