<VV> Battery cranking power ? Starter grounded ? Hydraulic lock ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Aug 25 22:23:39 EDT 2008

Lonzo and Brian --

Re : GROUND cable, where it attaches to the engine.
Good luck!
Lonzo

---> Yup, that's new and clean and new !

Put a paper towel over each plug hole to catch some of the mess.
Bryan

---> Good point, that'll reduce the hydro-lock -- and the paper towels will
reduce the mess to clean up afterward !

Thanks
Charlie