<VV> Battery cranking power ?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 25 16:44:02 EDT 2008

If you tried it with the plugs in first, it could well be hydraulic
lock, as JR mentioned.  You should try it again now that you've spun
it.  The battery should indeed have enough power, so if it still
doesn't work I'd clean the battery cables - all four ends.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa