<VV> crank timing

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 07:17:17 EDT 2008

well i got my answers and thank those who replied to me. i read about the
gear on a corvair crank being hard to press off , but i have done that ok with
the press at my old shop , or at the machine shop i use. i was hoping to find
more details about this type of thing in the tech guide (things that have
been  done and tested!) but not much there on this subject.
sounds simple , but crank to cam timing now baffles me.  the reason is  i had
a 140pg motor a long time ago that really had noticeable poop with a  4spd.
i could go on forever with my wants for engine capabilities for at  least 3 of
my vehicles...but off to work on my latest creation. the bench is  full of
new parts to be put together for 2 engines.
regards, tim colson

deal here.