<VV> Powerglide Floor Shift Kit instructions

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 09:58:10 EDT 2008

A couple of people in the Corvair community are working on reproducing the
Corvair PG "Posi-matic" floorshift conversion built by Ansen in the  mid-60's.
The "shifter" kit bolts into the original floor shift hole  and still uses the
display in the dash to indicate the gear of the  PG. I recently picked up a
copy of the installation instructions for the  kit and I would like to get a
copy to them, if they don't already have it. If  you are one of the guys working
on the conversion kit, or know who is doing it,  please contact me. - Seth
Emerson

deal here.