<VV> Crossover Questions

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 26 21:00:19 EDT 2008

You could always do what I do when I've got a question like that....  I go
peruse Clark's website.  In this case the Used Parts Catalogue.  And
according to what they list, the answer is "no" the E-brake assembly is
common for both mannual and auto tranny 'vairs.

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=SPECIALTY&
section=USED&page=USED-23

Regards,
Joel