<VV> Crossover Questions

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Aug 27 00:22:02 EDT 2008

The backlight is smaller on a 4 door LM, the 2 door backlight is larger.

The panel below the backlight (between glass and engine lid) is
different on 2 door, 4 door and convertable.

The C pillar is very different width and shape on 2 door and 4 door LM cars.

The clips that hold the revel molding on are the same....

Frank DuVal