<VV> Spyder voltage regulator angle bracket

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Aug 29 03:19:29 EDT 2008

Dave,

Thanks for the beautiful engine picture.
If the picture is yours, you do have the bracket I'm talking about.

I spoke with Jeff at California Corvairs today asking about the brackets. He
said that the 62 and 63 Spyder has a small triangular plate with three
holes. The 64 spider has a fancier bracket that has legs to the firewall.

I've gotten a vary reasonable offer of a 63 plate from a guy here on VV. I
found what I was looking for.

Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions.

Dave Thompson