<VV> 1960 Colors

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 13:12:35 EDT 2008

I've made an Excel spreadsheet that lists all the available exterior and
interior colors for all Corvair cars and Greenbriers. Anyone who would like
to have a copy, email me privately.

BTW, I consider this spreadsheet a work in progress, as I don't
"officially" have listings for FC's other than the 'briers. Should I
eventually have to change anything on this sheet, just check the revision
number listed for the latest version.

-Mark