<VV> really neat eroupean corvair group u tube clips!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 05:45:18 EDT 2008

one of our members in in germany working on a long engineering  project.  he
keeps in contct thru emails. it has been over 2 years now , so  he is really
itching to get back here and get his corsa turbo going again.
in the meantime he has found the European corvair group thru thomas. he  just
sent me this u tube link i think a lot of you would enjoy seeing.   look at
the other ones in the list also.  very nice job!
enjoy this at the link  at    _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXBlNAzj92A_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXBlNAzj92A)

regards tim , with thanks to billy .

deal here.