<VV> Fuel pump failure

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Aug 31 12:32:59 EDT 2008

Recently fixed a 'no-start' on a '63 Spyder by installing a new fuel pump. No gas was getting to the carb. Fuel pump was not leaking. The old pump had one of the check valves rattling around loose inside and no other visible problems..... it was easy to stake it back in place.

Les
corvair at mts.net
=========

Message: 2