<VV> [VV-talk] NO MORE RE: gridlock, and religion in school, was: pol...

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 31 14:43:24 EDT 2008

Since I hit the "reply all" button to post a reply to Ken's political post,
I found, much to my horror, that he had ambushed us by including the
regular VV address in the return. Not sure if it was intentional or
accidental on his part. But it was my error for not checking the outgoing
return address, for which I have already appologized to the moderator. So
I'll take this opportunity to also appologize to the rest of you all.
Believe me, it was not my intention to post such a political discussion to
the regular list.

-Mark