<VV> Head mods

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 17:27:31 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/31/2008 10:23:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:

Hi  Tony,
Yes, about a year ago there was a published report of a guy in India  who
did
this to motorcycles there and got a patent on his process.  He had
experimented wit one, tow and three grooves but I don't  remember whic worked
 best.
Regards,
Bob  Helt

I've seen the patent; I don't remember which of the various groove setups
worked best either.

This is such a simple thing; like Eli Whitney's patent on the  cotton gin,
it's so simple that anybody could do it and the patent would be  impossible to
enforce.

Scotty (designing a groovy head) from Hollyweird

deal here.