<VV> Corvair Parts Car Available

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 15:45:36 EST 2008

If there is anyone in the Greensboro, NC area that is interested in a 66
Monza PARTS CAR, please let me know. This is a NO COST deal, but I need to
get the car out of the owner's yard on Saturday Dec. 13. If you have a
trailer or tow truck, it would be even better. I am purchasing the car for
the drivetrain and the contents of the trunk, but don't want to send the
rest of the car to the scrap heap.

The car:
66 Monza coupe, 140/4spd (I've laid claim to the drivetrain)
White w/black interior (body is RUSTY, interior is MOLDY)
I don't believe the car is salvageable, but glass (except windshield) is
clear and appears to be intact.
Probably a lot of usable parts, including body patch panels, but I'll leave
that for you to decide.

Please email me off list if you are interested.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom