<VV> LS CORVAIR JOB OPENINGS

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Tue Dec 2 20:50:26 EST 2008

Hello Corvair group...Larry Shapiro asked me to forward this note out to our Vintage Corsa e-network...if interested, please respond to Larry direct and forward to your respective Corvair groups as appropriate...
Thx, Rod Murray

Larry Shapiro has been busy getting his new Corvair shop, LS Corvairs, up and running, and expects to have his all-new shop in Harbor City, CA open very soon.  At this time he has accepting resume's and/or applications from qualified candidates for FT and PT opportunities in the following areas...

-          Phone and Counter Service
-          On-Line Store Management
-          Parts Handling & Inventory
-          Warehouse Management
-          Parts Service and Rebuilding

This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of my new Corvair business, and I want it to be the best.  Pay and growth potential is commensurate with your Corvair skills, knowledge, and enthusiasm.  If you enjoy learning and working on all things Corvair, don't mind getting your hands dirty, and want to learn from the best, call or email me so we can talk.

Thx!

Larry
1-310-377-3735
lashap at cox.net<mailto:lashap at cox.net>