<VV> Ethanol in MD & gas treatment.

jkfg717 at aol.com jkfg717 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 07:17:28 EST 2008

Hi all;? In MD the max limit for ethanol in gasoline is 10% I too, had much trouble with stabil. I took my 1 year old $700.00 plus Honda mower in because it wouldn't idle. The dealer turned me on to:http://mystarbrite.com/startron/content/view/93/123/lang,en/. I use it in everything. He also told me that Yamaha Motorcycles require it's use to maintain the warranty. Not sure about that. It's very economical because it uses far less per gallon than Stabil. Just my experience.?

Jim Govoni
CORSA
Group Corvair