<VV> back firing

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 15:51:27 EST 2008

I would agree that air entering the exhaust system will produce backfire,
but I did not get the impression from his explanation that the backfire
condition was present before the carbs were changed.

I think I'd be looking into a problem with one or more of the carbs.  OK...
after verifying that the exhaust system has no leaks.

Later, JR