<VV> "Winter" duration

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Dec 3 20:20:28 EST 2008

That's why I moved back....

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Sethracer at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:53 PM

Daniel - It is true that, in some places, cold white flakes fall from  the
sky and stay on the ground for some months. It has actually happened twice
in
my lifetime here in San Jose. (overnight, anyway). I have heard,  though,
that
in the Northern states, it happens quite often. Just  another reason I live
in
California. No winterizing. Just remember to roll up  the windows - it could

possibly rain, eventually, maybe.

Seth Emerson  - (who couldn't resist - grin)