<VV> vent doors

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 11:31:14 EST 2008

You are now into an opinion area.  Longer engine warm-ups mean potentially a
bit more wear during that time.  As I recall, it is a 140?  My 140 has the
lower shrouds removed and I'm in Illinois.  I normally only use that car
when the temp is above 50 or so.  I'm not even sure where the shrouds are
any longer. <GRIN>  I still get some (minor) heat through the heater even
with the shrouds off.  In FL, you are probably fine with the doors left
open.  Others might not agree with that.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140