<VV> vent doors

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Dec 4 12:23:25 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

Yes with the shrouds on but JR is running no shrouds and on rainy and
foggy days defog is zip.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

65 VAIR 140  (with shrouds)

With the lower shrouds on even with no doors you still get enough heat
for defog... I ran without doors for years in SC and even MD. They were
the first thing I installed when I moved to WI!    #2 was a high volume
blower (which would have helped SC defogging even more...)

Bill

Brandes, Guy wrote:

>It's still nice to blow some heat up to the windshield for defog
>purposes even in warmer climates.
>
>Regards,
>
>Guy Brandes

Regards,

Guy Brandes
Mercedes-Benz Service Manager
Loeber Motors, Inc.
4255 W. Touhy Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
T: 847-933-7740
F: 847-933-7828
gbrandes at loebermotors.com
http://www.loebermotors.com

Est. 1936

“We have sold more Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the last 50 years than anyone in Illinois.”

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, copying or action taken based on this message or its attachments, if any, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.