<VV> vent doors

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 12:39:46 EST 2008

Guy,

If it is raining, I'm either not driving that car OR (if I get caught away)
the top goes up.  With the car moving and the vent windows open, there is
really very little problem (almost none) with a foggy windshield.  Even with
the shrouds removed, there is still some heat available - so in a situation
where the car was parked and the windows got foggy, it would just take a bit
longer to dry them off using the defroster.  This has happened, but is a
very rare occurrence for me.  If I know I will be needing good heat, I drive
the Rampside.

Later, JR