<VV> [Junk released by Allow List] Re: vent doors

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 4 13:07:12 EST 2008

5 is a hobby, 6 is a divorce!

I can get two more!

Regards,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Brandes, Guy
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:51 AM
To: J R Read_HML; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> [Junk released by Allow List] Re: vent doors

Some of are not lucky enough to have wives that allow more than one CORVAIR.

Regards,

Guy

Guy,

If it is raining, I'm either not driving that car OR (if I get caught
away)
the top goes up.  With the car moving and the vent windows open, there is
really very little problem (almost none) with a foggy windshield.  Even with

the shrouds removed, there is still some heat available - so in a situation
where the car was parked and the windows got foggy, it would just take a bit

longer to dry them off using the defroster.  This has happened, but is a

very rare occurrence for me.  If I know I will be needing good heat, I drive

the Rampside.

Later, JR

Regards,

Guy Brandes
Mercedes-Benz Service Manager
Loeber Motors, Inc.
4255 W. Touhy Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
T: 847-933-7740
F: 847-933-7828
gbrandes at loebermotors.com
http://www.loebermotors.com

Est. 1936

"We have sold more Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the last 50 years than anyone
in Illinois."

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any use, review, dissemination, copying or action taken based
on this message or its attachments, if any, is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
or delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.