<VV> [Junk released by Allow List] Re: vent doors

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 13:09:45 EST 2008

> Some of are not lucky enough to have wives that allow more
> than one CORVAIR.

I just finished a paint job for a customer, and when he paid me he said he
would have to ask his wife, as she held the purse strings.

I thought he was joking, but the payment really did come from her, along
with a nice note from her asking if she could delay the last part of the
payment until after Christmas!!

Cheers

Alan

P.S. My wife doesn't know how many Corvairs I have, because they are located
in several different countries, which is very useful!