<VV> [Junk released by Allow List] Re: vent doors

Delta Mfg. deltainc at grm.net
Fri Dec 5 18:47:21 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan and Clare Wesson" <alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk>

Subject: Re: <VV> [Junk released by Allow List] Re: vent doors

> P.S. My wife doesn't know how many Corvairs I have, because they are
> located
> in several different countries, which is very useful!
*********
Heh heh, you sly dog you ....  I guess I am lucky, my wife encouraged me to
purchase my vairs;  of course, along with her concurrently picking up a
World Of Wheels-Winning 72 SS Nova, a pocket rocket 91 PlumCherry Eagle
Talon, and a cowgirl 98 Ranger....   hee hee, I really outsmarted her !  uh
ken campbell, ihaho