<VV> Jay Leno's Corvair

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 09:30:39 EST 2008

In the December 2007 Communique is the write up by John Medley.  Jay is a
well informed Car enthusiast who has done several car show spots. His
collection is extensive.    Invitations were extended to Jay for the 2008
convention. I suspect there are a lot of people / clubs wanting some of Jays
time, and not just automotive clubs.  I enjoy watching the episodes with the
steam powerd automobiles.

tim mahler