<VV> welding in new door pillar support

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 13:59:48 EST 2008

If anyone felt like fabricating a short run of repair panels, I for one
would be prepared to contribute to the setup costs. My low-mileage 65 has
completely rotted-out A post bases, and although we can do the work, it
would be massively less time-consuming (and therefore expensive) if there
were a repair panel that saved us fabricating our own.

I propose an 'LM A post repair panel fund' - anyone else on board?

Cheers

Alan