<VV> Looking for caveman owners?

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 19:16:22 EST 2008

>What ever became of "Caveman Corvairs"?

When the list got abandoned by it's "owner", the spammers took over (and
you needed owner status to block them) so everybody unsubbed (I think)
and then Yahoo! cancelled it because of the spam activity.

I think it was a great idea, but don't think it had adequate suport,
i.e., large enuf membership, to attempt "chapter" status -- still think
it could be a good idea just as a yahoogroup place to chat about our
Cavecars ...

Bill Strickland

Bill Strickland