<VV> Looking for caveman owners?

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 7 22:59:13 EST 2008

Become a chapter of CORSA and put the mail list on the COSRA server.
Minimal work for the moderator.  I'm still a moderator on the Pikes Peak
Corvair Club mail list although I'm not the primary moderator anymore.  ON a
list of 50 people the moderator only has to deal with spam once or twice a
week and it's easy.  On the VVs with over 100 people the four moderators
have to deal with spam about three times/day.  With the four moderators who
are pretty active, even that's easily manageable.

dp