<VV> Looking for caveman owners?

jacesana1 at cox.net jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 14:35:28 EST 2008

Caveman Corvairs chapter was 003 according to CORSA'S web site. It would be a great idea for all of us 60's to have a site. I am working on a site for the 60's but it's going to be some time before it's ready. I had no intention of applying for chapter status as I already belong to 017 and I don't think that there are enough 60's out there to do a dedicated chapter. I may be wrong so anyone with input fire away. Jason