<VV> vent doors

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 01:02:35 EST 2008

For what it's worth, I rebuilt my vent doors with new Thermostats a month or
so ago. When I start my Spyder it is completely cold, it takes less than 1/2
mile for the engine to come up to full running temp on the CHT gauge. Before
with the vents always open it took almost 2 full miles for the temp to come
up. The heater works much better too.

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder Vert
Southern California