<VV> Cavefolks

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 18:52:44 EST 2008

Dennis wrote:

>Become a chapter of CORSA and put the mail list on the COSRA server.

back in the fall of 2003, Alan Eggleston was pretty active in trying to
get a Chapter organized, but it seems he came up with other interests by
2004.  I do not believe we ever figured out how to vote on  a
Constitution & By-Laws, or actually settled on a proposed chapter name,
although several ideas were offered.

it would be my opinion that trying to promote any sort of "official
membership" amongst this most iconoclastic group of traditionally
individualistic Corvair owners is going to be a rough row to hoe.

The last post I have from the Cavefolks yahoogroup was in November of 2006: