<VV> Cavefolks

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Dec 8 19:20:22 EST 2008

I didn't realize they were a chapter.  A chapter doesn't have to charge dues
as long as every member belongs to CORSA.  If not all members are members of
CORSA, then they will have to pay a chapter fee.  It used to be $20 but
probably has gone up.  It can be an online chapter and have a once/year
meeting.  I'm pretty sure there is a requirement for at least one
meeting/year.

For any chapter to get a website and email list through CORSA all they have
to do is request one from the CORSA office.  Then the Cavemen would need a
moderator and a webmaster.  Being a moderator is a real easy job, even I can
do it.  A web page can be as simple or complicated (within the size
limitations) as the webmaster wants.

Dennis