<VV> starter problem

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Dec 8 20:58:39 EST 2008

I don't think so either.  I just test spun an engine without a diff
attached, the bolts really don't locate the starter.  The snout
locates in the hole in the diff.

You might rule out an electrical problem you could run jumper cables
from a battery to the starter (negative cable to one of the bolts)
and jumper the solenoid.

--Bryan