<VV> Flying Car

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 02:30:30 EST 2008

Well.   ya see...   My problem is that I DO remember who Bob Cummings is - fist sentence (seemingly derogatory) of the article.

As a result - I did not (really) read past that point.......   looked only at the pictures.... realized that I'd seen them 40 or so years ago....   About the same time that I saw a Corvair with wings (rubber bandiaded on?)

I thought real car guys would get a kick out of the Amphicar reference.

Hey Seth... Stay warm!  That or send some of it our way.  SMILE

Some day I'll figure out how to make those quote little things we used to call (in line) email icons ;-)

Later, JR