<VV> Cave Chapter of CORSA

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 11 09:49:41 EST 2008

Hi Pete,

We have a fairly extensive page on setting up Chapter sites at:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/

It sounds like there are a fair number of folks on VV who could help
get the chapter moving again.  If you want a dedicated e-mail list
for the chapter, we can set that up too, just ask.  As Dennis said,
administering the list isn't that difficult or time consuming.

Cost?  All this stuff comes with being a CORSA chapter :-)

--Bryan