<VV> Cave man found @ local salvage yard anyone need parts?

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 13:49:07 EST 2008

I got a call from my friend that owns a local salvage yard .
He always calls me when a Corvair comes in.
He just got in a 1960 4 door
The car is complete but has rust issues
Might be fixable but will have to get a better look later this week when I have more time.
He has the title.
Last driven 1996 from the paper work in the glove box.
Looks like all the chrome is intact and not bad looking
says 700 model on the glove box door
motor is complete
Its a powerglide car
Gas heater looks to be in good condition.
anyone need any parts before it gets crushed?

850-261-1709
 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM