<VV> Brake backing plate needed

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 13:28:09 EST 2008

Hi all
  I am in the need for a " left rear " backing plate for a 63 coupe, if
someone has one they are willing to part with, contact me off list. I've tried a
couple venders with no luck.
  My autocross car was dragging some in the left rear, so I pulled it apart
and found that the PO had two rear shoes on it plus the axel was different from
the other side, so I changed it with a spare 64 I had but the center hole in
the backing plate was not large enough, I think they must have put on a 60-62
brakes and axel. I got new shoes and had the drums turned and I want to put it
back right.
 So I am in need of a 63-64 baking plate.
 Thanks
       Gene Barr