<VV> Cavecar question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Dec 19 15:07:49 EST 2008

Hi folks,

A hopefully easy question - were the brake drums on a '60 different
from later years?  I got a front suspension from a fellow club member
to put under the '61 shell so I can sell it and it has an odd looking
drum (the other is missing).  Unlike the drums I'm used to where the
lip on the backing plate fits into a groove in the edge of the drum,
here the backing plate lip fits over the drum.  Other than that it
looks like the front suspension I'm familiar with.  Thanks.

--Bryan