<VV> Craftsman tools

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 11:48:57 EST 2008

I have and still use my dad's Craftsman tools, purchased in the late 30's
when he attended "Casey Jones School of Aeronautics". These tools, wrenches
and socket sets, are all pre-chrome vintage.  I especially like the
deep-offest box end wrenches. Current tools of the same description aren't
nearly as angled at the ends. Some of the sockets are pretty worn but if I
were to trade them in for new ones, the set would be broken and the new ones
wouldn't match.  I made that mistake when a ratchet broke years ago. The
replacement chrome item doesn't fit in at all.
Craig Nicol