<VV> Rabbit Diesel in a Vair-Humor

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:13:10 EST 2008

Always made me wonder why they didn't change the name to Turtle when the put
the diesel in it.

On the other hand, the new diesels are considerably faster than the old
ones. Then name could be justified.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom