<VV> Rabbit Diesel in a Vair-Humor

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Sun Dec 21 13:08:56 EST 2008

I had to turn in my company car when starting my own business but that
was living proof diesels can't be called slow anymore.

BMW 520D - 6 speed automatic
Almost 170 HP
229 km/h (142 mph)
0 - 62,5 mph in 8,6 sec
38 mpg, without restraining my right foot
Who needs a gas powered car? ;-)

The now private 8 year old Volvo diesel automatic isn't capable of
that kind of performance but still doing well at 38 mpg too.

Corvair content: I usually fill-up the Corsa Turbo with about 5
gallons of gas but that doesn't get me nowhere as far as the
diesels.....

Happy Holidays everyone!

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands

Op 20 dec 2008, om 20:45 heeft Alan and Clare Wesson het volgende
geschreven: