<VV> Rabbit Diesel in a Vair-Humor

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Dec 21 17:40:28 EST 2008

BMW has not offered a diesel since the 524td back in the early 80's.
This engine was also used in the Lincoln Continental for a few years.

You guys in Europe have a LARGE selection of diesel offerings. We have
very few.

Corvair content:  I drove an 81 diesel Eldorado for years, up to 270 k
miles. It had a unitized drivetrain just like a Corvair. GM installed it
in the wrong end though....

Frank DuVal