<VV> Fw: Sending a Payment (PayPal) (No Corvair) (Was: More on the eBay bum)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 04:38:56 EST 2008

In case you doubt whether I have given you an accurate assessment of the
situation that I just described with regard to PayPal, here is the email I
received from them in response to the one I sent them asking why the
transaction had been reversed (because I forgot to mention that the first
time they contacted me, they didn't even tell me what had happened - all I
got was a note saying the transaction had been reversed!). You can see my
message right at the bottom.

Sorry for the lack of Corvair content, but I feel this is a vital piece of
public information, because I was, and still am, absolutely staggered by its
content!

Cheers

Alan

P.S. I have blanked out the IDs for obvious reasons!

P.P.S. If this transaction had been reversed three days later I would have
had seller protection! Odd, that...