<VV> Corvairs in Switzerland, Part 1

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 09:52:41 EST 2008

Kent,

That was/is an interesting article, is there a part 2?

Ned

In a message dated 12/22/2008 6:38:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
kentsu at corvairkid.com writes:

Hi  folks,

It's been three months since the first part of my Swiss Corvair  story was
published in the CORSA Communique, so as is my custom, I have  posted it on
my web site. Even if you read the article in the magazine, you  might want to
check out the web version, since some things I talk about  have hyperlinks to
more detail... And of course, the pictures are bigger  and in color. :-)

http://www.corvairkid.com/

Happy  Holidays,

--Kent

the  property