<VV> e-bay

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 15:00:13 EST 2008

Yes, this is certainly not the forum to discuss the pro's and con's of
using e-bay.
I have found parts I searched for for many a year assisting me to complete
both Corvair and non-Corvair projects.
As a Corvair toy collector, I have purchased items I would never have been
able to add to my collection.
I have also been a seller, and have been able to make some spending money
to fund my hobby, and to divest myself of other no longer needed items.
Also have 100% positive feedback both as a buyer and a seller.

In all walks of life, there are those who are not reputable, yes, possibly
even some Corvair owners, and possibly some in our own group.
This should not be used to classify all e-bay sellers as crooks.

Let this subject die.........

Gary Swiatowy
buyer and seller swi66